Ready, set, get your dog fit!
What is Canine Conditioning and Why do we Need it?
Unequal muscle development can occur for many reasons and is more common than you think. This can lead to compensations and strain put on other parts of the body. With strength training, we focus on injury prevention and improved performance through equal muscle development that is tailored for your dogs structure and needs.
If we want our dogs to keep up with our training goals (and life!) we need to keep their heart and lungs in shape.
A key component to conditioning! Stength and endurance are optimized if a dog has the ability to use its movement with control and percision.
Start your Dogs Journey to Improved Performance
~ Online & In Person Training Available ~
All prices exclude tax (5%)
Initial Consultation – $155
In this 60 minute session we will discuss your dogs history, develop goals, record baseline measurements and build an individualized fitness routine you can start right away.
- detailed exercise plan including session structure with a warm up and cool down
- learn handler mechanics for proper form and how to identify signs of fatigue
- detailed follow up notes with a minimum of two step by step training sessions
- two follow-up video submissions (maximum of two miutes) for feedback and advancement if appropriate
After your purchase, I will contact you by email within 24 hours to arrange our session time and forward you an intake form.
Once your session is scheduled, I will forward you optional exercises to work on prior to our session to set you up for success.
Follow Up Session – $80
- 30 minutes
- summary notes with session advancements
- two follow-up video submission (up to 2 minutes)
Fitness Training Package – $700
> > Available to those that have completed an initial consulation < <
For commited people who want to see a real difference in their dog’s health and performance.
- 10 x 30 minute private sessions
- summary notes after each session
- unlimited email support – maximum response time of 24 hours
- unlimited video submissions (60 second maximum per video)
After your purchase, I will contact you within 24 hours to arrange our first session time.