Disclaimer, Agreement and Waiver
DISCLAIMER, AGREEMENT AND WAIVER PLEASE READ THIS CAREFULLY
It affects any rights you may have while your dog(s) is/are participating in Training. It also states your responsibilities regarding photo usage and the fees and expectations regarding the services offered by WagTails.
I (herein after referred to as OWNER) hereby agree to the following covenants described below regarding the WagTails classes and training programs. I further release, waive, discharge and covenant not to sue WagTails, Erin Lucier and any of the officers, servants, agents and employees of the above-mentioned entities (herein after referred to as RELEASEES) for any liability, claim and/or cause of action arising out of or related to any loss, damage or injury, including death, that occurs as a result of my participation in the below-described activities.
1. RELEASEES do not guarantee a dog’s behavior at any time. We can only evaluate and supervise to the best of our knowledge.
2. By signing this agreement you are giving your consent for your dog to take part in activities as determined by the trainer and also to play with other dogs as deemed safe and beneficial by the trainer.
3. RELEASEES hereby have permission to use any photos taken of you and/or your dog during class for advertising purposes. Names of owner(s) will not be printed or released. If you do not want your dog’s picture taken and shared on social media, it is your responsibility to inform the RELEASEES of this choice.
4. Any time groups of dogs play or interact together there is a chance for injury. By signing below I’m giving permission for my dog(s) to interact with other dogs, work on fitness equipment, play on agility equipment and with discs and other toys. OWNER is responsible for any injuries incurred while dog participated in training services provided by the RELEASEES
5. Fees are non-refundable. Occasionally, a refund may be given, and at the sole discretion of the RELEASEES.
By submitting this Disclaimer, Agreement and Waiver, I state that I have read and understand the conditions set forth in this Disclaimer, Agreement and Waiver and that I agree to all conditions set forth herein, and that I do this voluntary.
Updated May 27, 2021